Wednesday 2 November 2016

SUSD0003 Week 13: Term project presentation

Interestingly in this session I learned more about the presentation format itself than the term project. I had fun playing around with the mix format of Pechakucha and 3MT (3 minute thesis). I can only use 3 minutes with very short slides to show off my projects, therefore I relied completely on graphics to show them off. I mostly did it spontaneously without a script too. I realised here that what I'm doing is a fun project. I learn more for myself than to whom I'm actually writing this for.

The feedback is generally good although mostly quiet. That is understandable as on that day most of the class has just finished a major studio submission and has little energy for attention and critique. It was also interesting looking at what others are doing. I have incorporated some of their own methodology and ideas into mine. Most notably incorporating a worked example for application of strategies using my own studio project to make my ideas clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment